D18648: Show more information on CUPS auth dialog

Michael Weghorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 2 00:25:55 GMT 2019

michaelweghorn closed this revision.
michaelweghorn added a comment.

  Thanks for the super-quick review!

  Can somebody please help me to ship it? I think I don't have the required permission - or I'm missing the understanding of how to properly do it. I just tried the following according to [1], but got a "Service not enabled" error for the push:

    $ arc land --conduit-uri="https://phabricator.kde.org/"
    Landing current branch 'arcpatch-D18648'.
     TARGET  Landing onto "master", the default target under git.
     REMOTE  Using remote "origin", the default remote under git.
    You have untracked files in this working copy.

      Working copy: /mnt/data/development/git/print-manager/

      Untracked changes in working copy:
      (To ignore these changes, add them to ".git/info/exclude".)
        CMakeLists.txt.user
        build/
        tags

        Ignore these untracked files and continue? [y/N] y

     FETCH  Fetching origin/master...
    This commit will be landed:

          - 1af1de1 Show more information on CUPS auth dialog

    Landing revision 'D18648: Show more information on CUPS auth dialog'...
     BUILDS PASSED  Harbormaster builds for the active diff completed successfully.
     PUSHING  Pushing changes to "origin/master".
    fatal: remote error: service not enabled: /print-manager.git
    Usage Exception: Push failed! Fix the error and run "arc land" again.

  [1] https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Step_3:_Land_your_diff

REPOSITORY
  R363 Print Manager

REVISION DETAIL