D22679: Change cursor shape to pointing hand during mouse hover event and copy contents of display to clipboard on mouse press event

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 13 20:41:10 GMT 2019

ngraham added a reviewer: VDG.
ngraham added a comment.

  Sorry I missed this. Even though I recommended using a system notification to show that the clipboard has been copied, in retrospect I kind of don't like it because it feels a bit weird and intrusive. Kirigami's PassiveNotification would be better, but this isn't a QML app, and I can't think of anything better right now. Adding #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> for further comment.

REPOSITORY
  R353 KCalc

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22679