D25623: Fix crash when cups returns jobs with duplicate id

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 1 22:25:28 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  In D25623#570374 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25623#570374>, @dantti wrote:

  > Well I think your approach is probably the best to this, I'd only change the sanitize loop to use iterators and erase as afair they are a little faster.

  In a QList, direct index access is not really slower than an iterator (that would be the case of QLinkedList).

  Also even if it was, we're speaking of lists of what, 10 jobs? Given that i can no longer reproduce the issue i would very much prefer not to rewrite the code

REPOSITORY
  R363 Print Manager

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25623