D15369: Add support for Zstd-compressed Tar-archives

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 16 16:42:39 BST 2018

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Looks good except the version bump.

  Can you also add a test archive and test case in `loadtest`?

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:67
>
> -find_package(LibArchive 3.2.0 REQUIRED)
> +find_package(LibArchive 3.3.3 REQUIRED)
>  set_package_properties(LibArchive PROPERTIES

I'm pretty sure the CI doesn't have this version of libarchive (being based on openSUSE).

If we want to merge this now, we need to stick with 3.2.x and check at build-time if we are building against 3.3.x

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15369