D15369: Add support for Zstd-compressed Tar-archives

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 3 10:53:40 GMT 2018

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In D15369#353225 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15369#353225>, @rthomsen wrote:

  > If we still cant depend on libarchive 3.3.3, do you have some example code to check for libarchive version at runtime?

  `git checkout 22adc9e7bd2436833` will show you how we used to conditionally depend on libarchive 3.2.

  Basically we this in cmake

    if(LibArchive_VERSION VERSION_EQUAL "3.3.3" OR
       LibArchive_VERSION VERSION_GREATER "3.3.3")
      target_compile_definitions(kerfuffle_libarchive PRIVATE -DHAVE_LIBARCHIVE_3_3_3)
    endif()

  and then `#ifdef HAVE_LIBARCHIVE_3_3_3` in the code.

  > I guess we also need to check if libarchive was built with zstd-support?

  That would be even better, sure. But I'm not sure if that's possible...

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15369