[sysadmin/repo-metadata] projects/kde/kdeutils/kbackup: Move KBackup to it's new home in KDE Utils.

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Mar 3 14:45:48 UTC 2018

On Samstag, 3. März 2018 15:04:08 CET Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> > I will take care of adding KBackup to the utils.kde.org website in the next
> > days.
>
> Ok, I have done that now. It looks like you bump your version numbers
> manually. Please keep in mind that you will need to do that in Bugzilla, too,
> and drop me a note if you have done that for the KDE Applications releases to
> add it to the website.
>
> In case you don't want to do that (a boring task I also try to avoid) then you
> may consider switching to use the version number of the KDE Applications
> release, which can be done by some CMake magic. Have a look at e.g. Ark or
> KGpg which already use that.

thanks, I have modified kbackup now to use the KDE Applications Version
managed by release script.

Thanks for the web page integration!

The text on the web page "The first stable release is going to be version 1.0.1"
would need to be adjusted now (Note that kbackup had some stable releases before, just
not under the KDE umbrella).

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at