D10186: Added a feautre to execute the next task after the previous one finishes.

Burkhard Lück noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 25 19:45:47 UTC 2018

lueck added a comment.

  In D10186#213789 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10186#213789>, @fmiroslaw wrote:

  > Yes, task2 will start with delay of 1:40 after task1 finishes.
  >  In second case, task3 will start after task2 finishes. The consecutive task is started with the given delay after the task visually above has finished.

  Thanks for clarifying.
  But what if I have the non consecutive task1 and task2 with different delays and add a consecutive task3?
  Does task3 start after task1 is finished or after task2 is finished or after the task with the longest delay is finished?

REPOSITORY
  R361 KTimer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10186