D12099: Repeat last action when pressing "=" or Enter

Christoph Feck noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 21:54:20 UTC 2018

cfeck added a reviewer: teran.
cfeck added a comment.

  I like the idea. I remember calculators that enabled "repeated operations" automatically when the operation key was pressed twice (and cleared the mode when pressed again). A 'K' was displayed (whatever that meant) next to the memory indicator, whenever the repeated mode was activated.

  What I am unsure about is the label of the checkbox. It could mention "Operation" instead of "Action", and the wording "Equal Press" sounds confusing due to word classes. My suggestion for the label would be something like "Repeat Operation for each Result". Maybe :)

  The setting is not saved, is it? I guess users would expect any setting from the settings dialog to not be temporary, unlike maybe options that are toggled via the menus.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcalc_core.cpp:846
>
> +    if (KCalcSettings::repeatLastOperation()){
> +      if (func != FUNC_EQUAL && func != FUNC_PERCENT) {

Space before '{'

REPOSITORY
  R353 KCalc

REVISION DETAIL