D8305: libzip: Read permissions when listing

Ragnar Thomsen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 15 09:25:53 UTC 2017

rthomsen created this revision.
rthomsen added a reviewer: elvisangelaccio.
rthomsen added a project: Ark.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Ark, kde-utils-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Permissions are read from the external attributes.

  Currently we dont show the first character of the permissions string (d for directory, l for symlink, etc.). Should we also add this?

TEST PLAN
  Open a zip archive using the libzip plugin and check that permissions are correctly shown in the Mode column.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8305