D5692: Add appdata file

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 2 20:42:52 UTC 2017

ltoscano requested changes to this revision.
ltoscano added a comment.

  Few minor thing, the content is fine (if someone, or the stricter validator, complains that it's too short it can always be extended in the future).

INLINE COMMENTS

> org.kde.sweeper.appdata.xml:4
> +  <id>org.kde.sweeper.desktop</id>
> +  <metadata_license>CC0-1.0</metadata_license>
> +  <project_license>LGPL-2.1+</project_license>

If you don't have specific issues, I'd suggest to use FSFAP here. See this comment for more details:
https://phabricator.kde.org/D5383#inline-22081

> org.kde.sweeper.appdata.xml:16
> +  <url type="bugtracker">https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=sweeper</url>
> +  <url type="help">http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdeutils/sweeper/index.html</url>
> +  <screenshots>

Please use:

http://docs.kde.org/?application=sweeper

It already brings you to sweeper documentation, and hopefully the system will work better in the future.

REPOSITORY
  R364 Sweeper

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5692