D6075: Make ArkViewer a KPart mainwindow

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 3 15:35:49 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Restricted Application added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This allows us to call createGUI() on the KPart we are embedding. As a
  side effect, we are now able to show the popup menu of the ArkPart,
  which is a stand-alone popup menu created by kxmlgui, when previewing a
  nested archive in the ArkViewer.

  By using a KMainWindow (instead of a QDialog) we also gain some
  features, for example we get size restoring for free (thanks to
  setAutoSaveSettings()), without the need of manually calling
  KWindowConfig.

  BUG: 380439
  FIXED-IN: 17.07.80

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

BRANCH
  arkviewer-mainwindow (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6075

AFFECTED FILES
  part/arkviewer.cpp