[Differential] [Request, 94 lines] D4807: Check whether tar.lzo format is available

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 26 12:47:34 UTC 2017

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
Restricted Application added subscribers: Ark, kde-utils-devel.
Restricted Application added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  libarchive >= 3.3 no longer links to liblzo2 automatically, and falls back on
  the lzop executable instead. This means we need to check at runtime whether
  libarchive has been built against liblzo. If not, we look for the lzop
  executable.

TEST PLAN
  extracttest and loadtest no longer fail with libarchive 3.3 + lzop not
  installed. Also, tar.lzo mimetype is not listed in CreateDialog in such cases.

REPOSITORY
  R36 Ark

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4807

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/kerfuffle/adddialogtest.cpp
  autotests/kerfuffle/createdialogtest.cpp
  autotests/kerfuffle/extracttest.cpp
  autotests/kerfuffle/loadtest.cpp
  kerfuffle/pluginmanager.cpp
  kerfuffle/pluginmanager.h