[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3138: Show progress in percentage when listing in CliPlugins

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 23 16:52:54 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rthomsen wrote in cliinterface.cpp:353
> Is this the right place to connect this signal? What if we list the archive a second time?

It's no longer possible to list an archive more than once. However, I think this code can be in `list()` itself, I don't see why it should be in runProcess().

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3138