[Differential] [Request, 27 lines] D3138: Enable progress in percentage for CliPlugins

rthomsen (Ragnar Thomsen) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 23 11:55:34 UTC 2016

rthomsen created this revision.
rthomsen added a reviewer: elvisangelaccio.
rthomsen set the repository for this revision to rARK Ark.
rthomsen added a project: Ark.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We use the compressedSize property of Archive::Entry and compare it with the archive size on disk to compute the progress in percentage. We connect the `entry` signal to a slot in `CliInterface`.

  This works for all Cli-based archives except 7z, since they dont give compressedSize of individual entries.

TEST PLAN
  1. Open large rar and zip archives (both with cli7z and clizip).
  2. Verify that progress is shown in percentage in status bar during loading.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3138