[kgpg] /: Merge branch 'frameworks'

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kde.org
Sun Oct 9 15:43:15 UTC 2016

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Rolf Eike Beer <kde at opensource.sf-tec.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016, 14:31:00 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
>> Rolf Eike Beer ha scritto:
>> > Git commit fe84703042f80c159cd4653d041b028385b67c81 by Rolf Eike Beer.
>> > Committed on 09/10/2016 at 12:15.
>> > Pushed by dakon into branch 'master'.
>> >
>> > Merge branch 'frameworks'
>> >
>> > KGpg will be KF5 based from KDE Applications 16.12 on.
>> >
>> > CCMAIL:kde-utils-devel at kde.org
>> > CCMAIL:release-team at kde.org
>>
>> Fixed kde-build-metadata (needed by CI, which started to complain), fixed
>
> I was about to do it, but you were faster. I wonder if "latest-qt4" should be
> set, it's not set e.g. for Ark, which is KF5-based, too.

Yes, KGpg should have it set because the latest stable release is
still qt4-based and will be supported until the Applications 16.08.3
release.

Otherwise qt4 builds can (should) be killed if the repo no longer has
any maintained qt4 release. See commit in [1] by Scarlett as
reference.

[1]: https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-build-metadata.git&a=commitdiff&h=5198abbad1c6a09b358e3f34844bd9430c8ac8e3