[Differential] [Request, 49 lines] D3272: archivemodel: drop static QMap

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 5 15:45:56 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
elvisangelaccio set the repository for this revision to rARK Ark.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Restricted Application added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Static objects should be avoided if possible. The only reason we needed this QMap as global static was because of its usage in ArchiveModelSorter, but this class is gone as of https://phabricator.kde.org/D3271. So we can just make the QMap a member of the model.

TEST PLAN
  Works

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark