[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D3235: CliInterface refactoring

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 4 16:28:12 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cliinterface.h:54-58
> -    /**
> -     * Bool (default false)
> -     * Will look for the %-sign in the stdout while working, in the form of
> -     * (2%, 14%, 35%, etc etc), and report progress based upon this
> -     */

Maybe we should keep the docs in this enum. You can move them above the Q_PROPERTY they end up in.

> cliinterface.h:146
> +     */
> +    virtual QString escapeFileName(const QString &fileName) const;
> +

This method can be moved back to the private section.

> cliproperties.h:81-109
> +    QStringList addArgs(const QString &archive,
> +                        const QStringList &files,
> +                        const QString &password,
> +                        bool headerEncryption,
> +                        int compressionLevel,
> +                        const QString &compressionMethod,
> +                        uint volumeSize);

All the methods of the new class can be marked as `const` , it seems.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3235