[Differential] [Request, 27 lines] D1725: Open again children of supported mimetypes

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 31 09:45:01 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
elvisangelaccio added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
elvisangelaccio set the repository for this revision to rARK Ark.
elvisangelaccio added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  After we moved from `KMimeTypeTrader` to `KPluginLoader` (in 16.04), we lost the ability to open mimetypes that are not directly registered with Ark, but are children of mimetypes supported by Ark.
  For example the mimetypes of .odt and .epub files are not hardcoded in Ark (while `application/x-java-archive` is), yet they are children of `application/zip` and can be opened by our zip plugins.

  BUG: 363717
  FIXED-IN: 16.04.2

TEST PLAN
  Ark can open again odt or epub files.