[Differential] [Request, 94 lines] D1704: Drop RootNode extraction option

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 29 14:20:57 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
elvisangelaccio added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
elvisangelaccio set the repository for this revision to rARK Ark.
elvisangelaccio added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We never set this option, so there is a lot of unused code (e.g. all the `RootNodeSwitch` stuff).

  Digging in the history, the last time that this option was set was in commit https://phabricator.kde.org/rARK10bc72f453a253523b3c38e55208e7e158664f25.
  So, as far as I can see, this option is fully superseded by `fileNodeRootPair` and we can safely discard all this unused code.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1704

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/plugins/cli7zplugin/cli7ztest.cpp
  autotests/plugins/clirarplugin/clirartest.cpp
  autotests/plugins/cliunarchiverplugin/cliunarchivertest.cpp
  autotests/plugins/clizipplugin/cliziptest.cpp
  kerfuffle/cliinterface.cpp
  kerfuffle/cliinterface.h
  plugins/clirarplugin/cliplugin.cpp
  plugins/libarchive/libarchiveplugin.cpp