[Differential] [Request, 170 lines] D1669: Introduce arkviewer.ui

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 24 09:32:27 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Restricted Application added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch simplifies ArkViewer by moving its UI code to arkviewer.ui

  The only thing I did not move was the label with the name of the temp extracted
  file (e.g. /tmp/ark-Woufd4f3f). I'm not sure whether the average user is
  interested to see this random pathname...

TEST PLAN
  Just make sure that the size of the preview dialog is preserved.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

BRANCH
  refactor/arkviewer