[Maniphest] [Created] T2566: Refactor ArchiveInterface API with entries metadata

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 21 14:35:50 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this task.

TASK DESCRIPTION
  Currently the `ArchiveInterface` methods require either a `QStringList` or a `QVariantList` with the list of files to work on.

  We should replace this with something:

  1. More consistent
  2. With more informations for the jobs, i.e. with metadata about the entries

  In other words, we need to pass a list of `ArchiveEntry` objects to the API methods. Ideally `ArchiveEntry` should become a proper class and incorporate the `fileRootNodePair` logic.

  For example, this will be needed to fix bug #363368.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T2566

WORKBOARD
  https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/46/