[Differential] [Request, 16 lines] D1541: Drop extension only if present

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 5 19:36:27 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
elvisangelaccio added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
elvisangelaccio set the repository for this revision to rARK Ark.
elvisangelaccio added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Drop the extension only if present, by looking at mimetype detected-by-extension.
  If the mime is not the default one, it means that the filename has a valid extension, which we want to drop.

  Otherwise it's just a filename with some dots, we can use it as is.

  BUG: 362690

TEST PLAN
  Added a testcase to reproduce the bug.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1541

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/kerfuffle/addtoarchivetest.cpp
  autotests/kerfuffle/data/test-3.4.0/testfile1.txt
  kerfuffle/addtoarchive.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: elvisangelaccio, rthomsen
Cc: kde-utils-devel, tctara