[Differential] [Commented On] D1163: Silence kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json warnings

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 22 14:41:30 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  plugins/cli7zplugin/CMakeLists.txt:23 As discussed on IRC, this would have changed the generated JSON files. For instance `X-KDE-Kerfuffle-EncryptHeader` would become a JSON array, while in the current codebase we assume that it is a single string variable.

  For now we just silence the warnings (setting the DEFAULT_SERVICE_TYPE option), in the future we'll get rid of all .desktop files and replace them with json ones.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1163