[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1187: Do not create archives with double extension

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 21 13:01:14 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.

INLINE COMMENTS
  kerfuffle/addtoarchive.cpp:242 Better use `fileInfo` for this variable name
  kerfuffle/addtoarchive.cpp:253 What happens if I compress a file with name `README-v1.4.2.txt` ?
  I get e.g. a zip file with name `README-v1.zip`, which is now what I expect.

  Have a look at the function `Archive::completeBaseName()`, you should do the same thing here :)

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1187