[Maniphest] [Created] T1876: Check for available space before starting jobs

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 20 16:12:09 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this task.
elvisangelaccio moved this task to Backlog on the Ark workboard.

TASK DESCRIPTION
  Before starting an ExtractJob or AddJob, we should check tha available space on the destination folder. This is trivial thanks to QStorageInfo.

  The tricky part is to compute how much space the job actually needs. While for AddJobs we could just sum the size of all input files, for ExtractJobs we need the metadata of each entry scheduled for extraction.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T1876

WORKBOARD
  https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/46/