[Differential] [Request, 63 lines] D1183: Fix potential crashes in Archive class

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 19 18:58:29 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
elvisangelaccio added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
elvisangelaccio set the repository for this revision to rARK Ark.
elvisangelaccio added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Since we have introduced "invalid" archives (which don't have a working interface) we need to check the validity of every usage of  the `m_iface` pointer.

  This patch adds a unit test which triggers the crash and then fixes the crash by updating every Archive's relevant method.

TEST PLAN
  This new unit test does not segfault anymore :)

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1183