[Differential] [Request, 10 lines] D1163: Silence kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json warnings

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 17 14:43:39 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: arichardson.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Herald added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Since cmake 3.5, I get the following warning every time kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json is called:

  "Calling kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json() without DEFAULT_SERVICE_TYPE or SERVICE_TYPES is
  deprecated!"

  The documentation of kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json recommends that the macro be
  used with either DEFAULT_SERVICE_TYPE or SERVICE_TYPES set.

  From what I read in [1], DEFAULT_SERVICE_TYPE is used if the macro is called
  without neither of the arguments above. So adding DEFAULT_SERVICE_TYPE looks
  like the right way to silence the warning.

  [1]: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/125262/

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

BRANCH