[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1144: Improve handling of supported mimetypes

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 15 10:59:55 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  I don't get the "All supported archives" filter. Is that normal?

  Another thing, I would also move the `determineMimeType()` function from archive_kerfuffle.cpp to this new source file :)

INLINE COMMENTS
  app/extractHereDndPlugin.cpp:30 Unnecessary include
  kerfuffle/mimetypes.cpp:28 Move also the static `findExecutables()` function in this new file, so that you don't need to include this header here.
  kerfuffle/mimetypes.cpp:54 This will add duplicate mimetypes in the list (even though they are discarded later thanks to the QMap). Better to leave the local `supported` variable as QSet, then you can just `return sortByComment(supported)` at the end of the function.
  kerfuffle/mimetypes.cpp:69 `const QSet &...`
  (see above)
  kerfuffle/mimetypes.cpp:82 `foreach (key, map.keyList())` ?

  less verbose :)
  kerfuffle/mimetypes.h:35 Please add a doxygen comment, explaining that this function returns a list sorted by comment.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1144