[Differential] [Request, 49 lines] D1139: Add runtime check for available plugins

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 13 22:14:22 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Herald added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently we collect the supported mimetypes by iterating over the list of
  plugin metadata. We can simply add the cli executables to the json metadata,
  in order to check at runtime whether we can actually advertise support for the
  associated mimetypes.

  Test: uninstall rar -> rar is not available anymore in the CreateDialog filter
  list.
  Same with the open dialog for read-only mimetypes.

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

BRANCH
  runtime-plugin-check

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1139

AFFECTED FILES
  kerfuffle/archive_kerfuffle.cpp
  kerfuffle/archive_kerfuffle.h
  plugins/cli7zplugin/kerfuffle_cli7z.desktop.cmake
  plugins/clirarplugin/kerfuffle_clirar.json
  plugins/cliunarchiverplugin/kerfuffle_cliunarchiver.json
  plugins/clizipplugin/kerfuffle_clizip.desktop.cmake

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: elvisangelaccio, rthomsen
Cc: kde-utils-devel, tctara