[Differential] [Request, 105 lines] D1119: Improve Archive properties

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 11 11:31:39 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Herald added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The Q_PROPERTY docs does not enforce READ methods to be const. So I think we
  can leave the listIfNotListed() function, which is a needed optimization with
  huge archives.

  However, we can use the CONSTANT keywords to mark properties that are not
  supposed to change during the archive lifetime.

  This patch also adds new properties and fixes a bug in Archive::setPassword()
  (with a dedicated unit test).

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

BRANCH