[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D2194: Implement support for multi-volume archives

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 21 17:23:47 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rthomsen wrote in cli7ztest.cpp:308
> I'm planning to add unit tests for multi-volume archives later. We need to get this in before deadline.

Ok :)

> rthomsen wrote in cliinterface.cpp:840
> Actually, 1000 megabytes as kilobytes :)

Ok, please write this in a comment ;)

> compressionoptionswidget.ui:144
> +      <item>
> +       <layout class="QGridLayout" name="gridLayout_2">
> +        <item row="0" column="0">

This should be a form layout. There is currently too much empty space on the left of the `Volume size:` label.

You should also set some left padding in this layout, so that you will look indented with respect to the checkbox above.

> compressionoptionswidget.ui:182
> +          </property>
> +          <property name="singleStep">
> +           <double>0.100000000000000</double>

What about a step of 0.5? The user can always type with the keyboard for smaller granularity...

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2194