[Differential] [Request, 96 lines] D795: Introduce new Extract actions

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 12 11:17:04 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added reviewers: rthomsen, colomar.
elvisangelaccio set the repository for this revision to rARK Ark.
elvisangelaccio added a project: Ark.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If we introduce the new `Archive` and `File` menus, it makes sense to introduce different `Extract` actions as well.
  The implementation is a little tricky, since I had to use a third Extract action for the toolbar. Basically we have:

    # The Extract action in the Archive menu, which always extract the whole archive (even if the user selected some file).
    # The Extract action in the File menu, which is only enabled if some file has been selected, and extracts only those files.
    # The Extract action in the toolbar, which is the very same Extract action that Ark currently provides: it allows to extract the whole archive, or only the selected files (if any).

  The action on the toolbar also gets the current CTRL+E shortcut, in order to not change the current behavior. The new actions don't have a shortcut yet, I couldn't find reasonable ones. Suggestions are welcome :)

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D795