[Differential] [Request, 9 lines] D790: Split the Action menu

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 11 17:52:19 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added reviewers: rthomsen, colomar.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently the Action menu in Ark contains actions regarding the entries in the archive.
  However, the Add File, Add Folder and Delete ones are actions that actually
  edit the archive. So they would better fit under an Edit menu.
  The Edit menu will also contain, hopefully, future actions like Cut, Copy and
  Rename.

  I don't like the Action name for the other menu, but I can't think of a better
  alternative either. Suggestions?

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

BRANCH