[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D999: Fix extraction of selected files when paths are not preserved

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 21 12:27:53 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  CliInterface::moveToFinalDest has been introduced to fix drag-and-drop
  extractions, where the "PreservePaths" options is always manually enabled. So this method
  assumes that this option is always true.

  However this is not the case when the user selects a bunch of files and
  extracts them using the extraction dialog, where (s)he could disable the
  PreservePaths option.

  So, in order to enable extraction to a temp dir, it's not enough to just check
  whether the user is extracting the whole archive or only some files of the
  archive. We also need the check whether the PreservePaths options has been
  disabled. This cannot happen with drag-and-drop extractions, so if this option
  is false, we don't bother with extracting to a temp directory.

  BUG: 359628

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

BRANCH