Please check version numbers

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Thu Dec 15 19:00:50 UTC 2016

Since 16.12 has been released, I have updated the version numbers on the
website (http://utils.kde.org) to reflect that. Maintainers, please check that
these versions are correct.

There are some projects where the version numbers are stuck at KDE 4.9 when
Raphael last time did an automatic version update for all of them. I would
very much welcome if maintainers could send me a patch against
https://cgit.kde.org/websites/utils-kde-org.git/ . Look into
projects/*/project.inc for the version list. The last commits give you some
examples on how to convert them easily, or just use a giant array with the
proper values in (but not all in one line, please).

Those projects that use the "upstream" versioning (i.e. 16.12 for this
release) do not need any further maintenance, if their version array have been
converted to use the upstreamVersionsSince() function (see e.g. Ark, KGpg).

Greetings,

Eike