[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D1493: Add support for editing comments

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 30 14:38:19 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  One more thing, we should try to call the new action "Add Comment" (instead of "Edit Comment") if the archive has no comment yet.
  It should be possible by checking this in `updateActions()`

INLINE COMMENTS
  kerfuffle/archive_kerfuffle.cpp:179 `Q_ASSERT(isReadOnly());` here
  kerfuffle/cliinterface.cpp:701 Copy-pasted comment, drop it :p
  kerfuffle/cliinterface.cpp:1182 Missing `emit finished(false)` here. The process is not running, so must be done manually.
  kerfuffle/cliinterface.h:464 Please initialize this to null in the constructor, and delete it either in the destructor on in `processFinished()`. If you don't delete it the temp file won't be removed.
  part/part.cpp:456 Now that we have this function, can you also call it from `Part::slotLoadingFinished()` (~line 744-745)?

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1493