[Differential] [Request, 107 lines] D1293: Add test for plugins

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 2 11:29:30 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: rthomsen.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-utils-devel.
Herald added a project: Ark.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This tests will catch possible regressions when editing the JSON metadata of
  plugins.

  The test needs to number of plugins actually installed, and this
  number cannot be hardcoded (e.g. the singlefile plugins are not installed if
  the library they depend on is not found).

  We provide this number through CMake. CMake doesn't seem to support integer
  variables, so we need to create a list of installed plugins and compute the
  size of this list...

REPOSITORY
  rARK Ark

BRANCH
  tests/plugins

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1293

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/kerfuffle/CMakeLists.txt
  autotests/kerfuffle/pluginstest.cpp
  plugins/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/cli7zplugin/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/clirarplugin/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/cliunarchiverplugin/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/clizipplugin/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/libarchive/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/libsinglefileplugin/CMakeLists.txt

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: elvisangelaccio, rthomsen
Cc: kde-utils-devel, tctara