Ark documentation

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kdemail.net
Sat Mar 7 22:56:53 UTC 2015

Hi Giuseppe,
there is no much code documentation, but the Ark codebase is not hard to
understand by just looking at the code itself.
Ark relies on either libarchive (e.g. for tar archives) or the command line
utilities (zip, 7z, rar, etc.).
You can find the relevant code in the different implementations of
the ReadWriteArchiveInterface::addFiles() function. In particular, take a
look at the following source files:
- kerfuffle/cliinterface.ccp
- plugins/libarchive/libarchivehandler.ccp

Cheers,
Elvis