Ark KDE Frameworks 5 port

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 26 19:07:30 UTC 2014

(+kde-utils-devel)

Bhushan Shah <bhush94 at gmail.com> writes:
> Hello!
>
> I am currently working on KDE Frameworks 5 port of Ark and I have kind
> of working port of Ark here. (Look attached screenshot) This is just
> to inform you that I am working on KDE Frameworks 5 port. It have some
> bugs and uses deprecated methods from KDELibs4Support but I willl port
> them away soon.
>
> What I want to ask is can I work in branch in Ark repo? and do you
> have any long term plans for Ark that I can try to implement in it?
>
> Thank you! :)

Hi Bhushan,

Thanks for working on this. I don't have plans to work on the Frameworks
port myself yet, so any help is appreciated.

You should probably have write access to Ark's repository, let me know
if that's not the case. I agree with you that working on a separate
branch is a good idea: I believe there will be several commits that will
need to be squashed later before getting everything back to master. Also
remember you can use ReviewBoard, and you should :-)

Cheers.