Information regarding bug 268163

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 21 22:05:36 UTC 2014

Gagan Batra <g.batra24 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> My name is Gagan Batra and currently I am pursuing B.Tech from Maharshi
> Dayanand University, India.
>
> I am new to the community and have been reading the Ark's source code for a
> while.
> I am interested in contributing to bug 268163.
>
> Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi Gagan,

In case you're still there, if you want to contribute and fix that bug
you just need to send a patch via ReviewBoard:
http://techbase.kde.org/Reviewboard

If you have additional questions about the source code feel free to ask
them here or go to the #kde-utils IRC channel on Freenode.