KWallet features

kEsHa sHaH kesha.shah1106 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:18:48 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am pretty much bad at remembering passwords and i forgot my password for
KDE Wallet. I had to go through some steps deleting kdewallet.kwl file and
stuffs for getting it fixed. I could not find any other way out except
making a new one and read it thats its not possible also to reset
passwords. If everyone who face this problems has to follow the same steps,
I think it would make life a bit simpler if we can help users get it done
by just clicking a button. Is it feasile ?

Regards,

Kesha Shah.