Filelight question (was Re: hello i can ask you?)

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 21 13:03:13 UTC 2012

CC'ing the kde-utils-devel mailing list. I'm not a Filelight developer
(and haven't used it for quite some time), so your chances of having an
answer is better in the list.

You can also try the KDE Forums, and if it looks like a bug, please file
a report over https://bugs.kde.org