KDE Beta and GIT

Evan Teran evan.teran at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:29:39 UTC 2012

I believe that I fixed kcalc bug #311079 with commit
http://commits.kde.org/kcalc/5f3fedcc9c6a49814b79f97ab0f7ae732fb86d31 to
master, but then I also received a dupe on this bug #311411. The timing is
such that it could have just been "missed" (I committed the fix on the the
3rd, beta 2 went out on the 4th). So perhaps it'll get into beta 3 no
problem.

So here's my question. Since there is no 4.10 branch that I can see, I am
assuming that my changes to master will get applied to 4.10 betas/release.
Is this correct? Do I need to do anything special to make sure that my
changes to master end up in 4.10?

Thanks
Evan Teran