Git migration, take 2

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:52:18 CET 2011

Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, um 20:19:09 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
>> kremotecontrol's documentation is inside 'doc/kcontrol/' to mirror the
>> structure in SVN. Michael, does that make sense to you?
>>
> It makes sense for the translators, see
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=129918213219599&w=2

Thanks for the information.

By the way, I have now re-pushed (again) the kdf repository because it
was lacking the blockdevices documentation[1] found in
kdeutils/doc/kcontrol/blockdevices in SVN -- it is now in
kdf/doc/kcontrol/blockdevices in the git repository.

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-doc-english&m=129918207319525&w=2