Git migration, take 2

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:19:09 CET 2011

Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> writes:

> I would now like you to take a look at them, especially at the tags,
> branches and if the history is represented correctly (ie it takes work
> branches into account when necessary, the first commit is really the
> first commit etc).
>
> You can clone the repositories via (assuming you have the 'kde' alias
> in place):
>
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-ark
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-kcalc
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-kcharselect
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-kdf
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-kfloppy
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-kgpg
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-kremotecontrol
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-ktimer
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-kwallet
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-superkaramba
>   $ git clone kde:scratch/rkcosta/svn2git-kdeutils-sweeper

I have re-pushed all repositories because I had forgotten to take the
documentation into account -- all applications should have their
documentation in a 'doc/' directory inside.

kremotecontrol's documentation is inside 'doc/kcontrol/' to mirror the
structure in SVN. Michael, does that make sense to you?

One last thing: I'm travelling tomorrow and will be with no internet
connection until Monday.

Cheers,
rakuco