Git migration, take 2

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:40:03 UTC 2011

Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> writes:

> In the past few days, I have been working on creating separate
> repositories for each of our applications, since that was the repository
> layout upon which we have previously decided.
>
> I would now like you to take a look at them, especially at the tags,
> branches and if the history is represented correctly (ie it takes work
> branches into account when necessary, the first commit is really the
> first commit etc).

Better late than never ;)

The projects have been created on git, and I should do the initial
pushes in the next few days (I'd do that tomorrow if I weren't going to
be stuck on a plane for most of the day).

Please consider holding big commits for a few days so I need not run the
conversions again.

The migration should probably be finished at the weekend.