Filelight moved into kdeutils (was: Re: Filelight into kdereview (again))

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at
Thu Sep 30 19:45:23 CEST 2010

On Thursday 30 September 2010 01:20:43 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Depends on the length of the timeout. If it is about close to the time a
> user needs to control the stopping and correct positioning of her mouse on
> the item she is interested in, she should not really notice.

This is true. I can try to test it out a bit.

> i18n_c_ ;) You might also want to take a look at
> to help translators creating even better strings :)

Gah, I could've sworn I wrote i18nc. But it was a bit late and I was tired, I
blame that. :-P

Thanks for the link, but I think it should be clear now. :-)

Martin Sandsmark