Status of the svn2git rules for kdeutils

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:43:10 CEST 2010

Hello there, Johannes,

Looking at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MovetoGit#Write_.2F_update_importing_rules_for_svn2git, I see that you're responsible for writing the git conversion rules for kdeutils, and the progress is at 95%.

I'm glad to hear that, as I was planning on doing that myself someday, but "someday" would probably mean "a distant future at a very slow pace" :)

Can you please inform us (kdeutils guys) whether you're still waiting for information from coolo/dirk and if there's anything we can do to help with the migration?

Cheers,
Raphael (Ark maintainer)