Filelight into kdereview

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Mar 3 19:36:13 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

good to see you are still around :)

Mercredi, le 3 mars 2010, à 16:05, Martin Sandsmark a écrit:
> On Tuesday 2. March 2010 21.32.55 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > So IMHO you should move filelight back to playground, until you find the
> > time to fix the other problems and also be available to the discussion of
> > the review :)
> > Anyone disagrees with this treatment?
> > Will move it myself if nothing happens until 3rd March 8 pm CET.
>
> Sounds like the best plan. I had to prioritize my studies and Phonon for
>  the last couple of weeks.

Noone will complain about that :) But a short note meanwhile would have been
nice, because it sucks a little to do a review on request and then get no
reaction ;) That spoiled even my initial intention to help a little with
fixing.

So could you please make the move of filelight back to playground youself, as
you are the maintainer? Thanks.

Cheers
Friedrich
--