Patch to fix resource leak in ark

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:28:46 CET 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 09:29:34 Alex Richardson wrote:
> This patch should fix a resource leak (found by cppcheck).
> Since I don't know who to contact and I'm not sure if the file is still
> actively maintained by the original author(it says 2005 to 2007), I just
> sent it to the mailing list.
>
> Alex

Hi there,

The bk plugin which the patch touches has been disabled by default and also
unmaintained for some releases, both due to the lack of a maintainer and to
licensing problems (the original author has refused to license it as GPLv2+
and insisted on keeping it GPLv2 only).

Anyway, I've applied the patch and backported it to the 4.4 branch in case
someone steps up to writing a better version of the code someday.

Thanks,
Raphael